NOLA17 and StTAM17
Welcome to the You Night Sisterhood!
To get you started, please do the following things:
1) Search on Facebook for "You Night Production Team and Role Models" and request to join. Only You Night participants or alums are allowed to be in this private group. We share a lot of information, including small group get-togethers, prayer requests, information sharing about doctors, etc.
2) Be sure to "Like" the main Facebook page and share it with your friends and family members -- telling them that you will be part of You Night! Make sure you tell them the date of the Runway Show and Celebration so they can mark their calendars!
2017 SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE.
NEW ORLEANS is in BLUE
ST TAMMANY is in RED
OTHER ACTIVITIES are in BLACK (open to all alums and participants)
Click on calendar below for event details:
- 18-Jan Wed Launch Party, NOLA Class of 2017
- 1-Feb Wednesday Patron INFO PARTY NOLA
4-Feb Sat NOLA Headshots (choose Sat OR Sun)
5-Feb Sun NOLA Headshots (choose Sat OR Sun)
12 Mar ALUMS for Battle of the Models FRANCOS Magazine St
- 12-Mar NOLA17 Sunday Candle Pass & Group Photo
- 26 Mar ALUMS for Battle of the Models GRETNA
- 2-Apr NOLA17 Sunday Music Video Shoot
- 9 Apr ALUMS for Battle of the Models GRETNA
- 22 Apr Saturday BATTLE OF THE MODELS
- 23-Apr NOLA17Sunday Rehearsal 2
- 3-May Wednesday St Tam Launch Party
- 17-Jun Saturday Head Shots St Tam
- 18-Jun Sunday Head Shots St Tam
- 28-Jun Wednesday Group Photo, Runway Basics and Candlepass
- 25-Jun Sunday Rehearsal 3
- 2-Jul Sunday Rehearsal 4
- 9-Jul Sunday Rehearsal 5
- 13- July "Friends and Family" ticket dealdline
- 16-Jul Sunday Rehearsal 6
- 19-Jul WED Rehearsal 7
- 21-Jul FRIDAY RETREAT
- 22-Jul SATURDAY RETREAT
- 23-Jul SUNDAY RETREAT
- 26-Jul Wednesday REHEARSAL
- 27-Jul Thursday You NIGHT NOLA
- 16-Aug Wednesday Video Viewing Party
- 26-Aug Saturday Video Shoot and Patron Party TAP ROOM
- 10-Sep Sunday Rehearsal 1
- 17-Sep Sunday Rehearsal 2
- 24-Sep Sunday Rehearsal 3
- 1-Oct Sunday Rehearsal 4
- 8-Oct Sunday Rehearsal 5
- 15-Oct Sunday Rehearsal 6
- 22-Oct Sunday Rehearsal 7
- 25-Oct Wed Rehearsal
- 26-Oct Thu You Night St Tammany
- 6-Dec WED VIDEO VIEWING PARTY
GROUP PHOTOS and CANDLE PASS
(Do whatever you can to be here! This is a pivotal moment in the start of your You Night training. Models will be introduced to the team, learn runway and photography posing posing techniques a techniques, followed by a candle pass)
INDIVIDUAL HEAD SHOTS-- choose Saturday or Sunday, 1/2 hour sessions
Models will choose one of the two sessions for photo shoot. 10 - 2 p.m. Come hair and make-up ready. Wear solids. Jewel tones photograph beautifully, but any solids are fine -- just no patterns, please!
VIDEO SHOOT We're going to have some fun as we film you in a music video that will be played at You Night. More details will be provided soon.
SALON CONSULTATIONS: Once we assign you to your salon, you will visit your salon stylist and have a consultation to discuss your hair needs (cut, highlights, color and styling ideas for You Night). During your consultation you need to schedule your cut and color appointments that should take place about 3 weeks before You Night and then confirm appointment for the DAY OF You Night. These services are being GIFTED TO YOU!
PATRON PARTY at COLUMBIA STREET TAP ROOM: This is a "plus one" party, where the models will get to meet our Legacy Partner Sponsors. More info soon.
July 21-23 Retreat - Franklinton (optional activity) This is our second annual You Night retreat. More info coming soon!
STORIES: Your stories will be due approximately 2 months prior to the Runway Show and Celebration. Stories should be TYPED and NOT FORMATTED (no PDF files!). Keep stories under 500 words.
PRACTICES BEGIN: Please come wearing heels to practice walking in. TIP: If you come wearing something you feel pretty in, you'll feel more confident as you practice! Bring bottled water and if you need it, a snack.
IF YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS ASK ABOUT TICKETS: Please let them know that tickets will be available on line soon, and that we have an early bird ticket price of $100, and and regular price of $125. We do always sell out and we do have a mandatory deadline for your reserved seating so make sure you start getting the word out. More information will be provided at the Launch Party.
We know this requires a time commitment from each of you, but we promise it's worth it! This "You Night Empowerment Experience" has a retail value of $5,000 per participant. It is our desire that this experience gifts you with life skills, love, friendship, support and celebration that you can take with for years to come. We look forward to another amazing year and an unbelievable experience!
BOUTIQUE ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN APPROXIMATELY 2 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE RUNWAY SHOW
NOTE: You will be walking the runway three times, wearing formal wear, boutique and a third outfit (to be announced). You will be required to visit all three boutiques to select an outfit. This will take place approximately TWO WEEKS prior to the runway show.
SALON ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED APPROXIMATELY 3 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE RUNWAY SHOW
Your stylist will be providing hair and make up the day of the event, plus cuts and highlights approximately 3-4 weeks prior to the event.
These services are being GIFTED TO YOU from our partner salons. Please consider tipping your stylists, who are donating their time.
For your runway training sessions, please bring bottled water, snacks if you need them and wear an outfit that you feel amazing in. Please wear shoes with heels (no sandals, tennis shoes or flip flops).
What YOU can be doing right now:
Love on yourself! Get healthy! Start telling your friends and family about the event. Make sure your out-of-town guests have this event on their calendar. We look forward to meeting and working with each of you!